- 25,970 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: June 3, 2019
Spurned Jesus’ Love by Teresa Smeigh February 2016 I spurned his love, For forty years. He stayed with me Through the tears. I came back to Him Wanting forgiveness. He forgave me I’m told, No need to confess. Jesus died on … Continue reading
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #117 Lark&Rush By Teresa Smeigh October 2016 Rush through the forest, Hell bent on a lark, what fun! Watch your step, don’t fall! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of … Continue reading