- 26,383 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: July 2019
___________________________________________ Stormy Weather By Teresa Smeigh Copyright September 2015 The weather had been threatening all day, but the Sanger twins wouldn’t listen to reason and took their sailboat out in the bay. The winds were strong and the sailboat took … Continue reading
Finish the story begins with: “The A&B Building was made entirely from driftwood.” ______________________________________________________ The A&B Building Written by Teresa Smeigh Copyright September 2015 “The A&B Building was made entirely from driftwood. It took many years to construct this … Continue reading
Remorse Written by Teresa Smeigh Copyright September 2015 He looked at her body splayed on the floor, She looked like she couldn’t take any more. She barely moved, her cries were weak, He never realized that she was so meek. … Continue reading
For my new readers, here is the link to my book. Three chapters published so far.
by Teresa Smeigh December 2016 He was parched! The rotund man dragged His sore feet House to house. How scandalous people thought! He’d only asked for water. Three Word Wednesday.: 3WW Week No. 515 Parched, adjective: (bone) dry, dried … Continue reading
Beth looked at the little boy standing in front of her with his hands behind his back. He asked if she was Beth. She replied yes. He got down on his one knee and said, “This is for you, … Continue reading
PHOTO PROMPT © C.E. Ayr Friday Fictioneers ______________________________________________ Missing Shoe By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright November 2015 Nancy ran, quickly, stumbling on her heels. Her pursuer was gaining rapidly. She stepped down on the drain and lost a shoe. … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ The Kidnapping By Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 7, 2015 Nancy and Claire were riding down the roadway with the radio blasting and the convertible top open. Nancy pushed the accelerator down. She wanted to see how fast she … Continue reading
FREEDOM BY TERESA DEAN SMEIGH COPYRIGHT OCTOBER 2015 Freedom rings the bell Of liberty through the land. Hear it ring proudly! Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog … Continue reading