- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: June 2020
9 year anniversary on WordPress. I was off by one year. I thought I had hit 10 years. Oh well 9 years is still a great number for blogging. Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses New Author’s … Continue reading
Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
This Tuesdays Poetry Challenge is for #synonymsonly lively birds sing life’s mysteries sweetly lull Colleens Rules: Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses New Author’s Website – http://www.tessadeanauthor.com Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.com About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.com Author of a book, … Continue reading
I made a mistake in the website name in the title. This shouldn’t be a problem if you use the link I provided to go to the new blog. I fixed the title. I am getting confused with all these … Continue reading
The Blue Bird of Happiness – by Teresa Dean Smeigh 2015 Approximately 10 years ago (15 years now) my oldest daughter K1 was married. It was a crazy time and the wedding planning was rough as her father and I … Continue reading
Hosted by Sue Vincent Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto Photo by Sue Vincent For visually challenged writers, the image shows a green horizon, beyond which the mist veils a hill topped with strange rock formations. Lost by Tessa Dean June … Continue reading
Midnight Hours written by Teresa Dean Smeigh 2015 The surreal darkness of the midnight hours. Different rooms from the day time. Shadows changing, stretching Reaching out for me. ~~~~~~ Once known faces, different, scary. Touches from those once … Continue reading
I have decided to use a pen name for my writing. I am using Tessa Dean. My past writing was under Teresa Dean Smeigh in most circumstances. My youtube video on this is: I have a lot of work to … Continue reading
A Mother’s Love – by Tessa Dean (2015) Mother I feel your love surrounding me now. Is it my thoughts of you that bring you forth to comfort me? I still miss you, you know? I miss our talks and … Continue reading
I don’t know about others, but my father has always terrified me. Even as a full grown grandmom, he still scares me. I live in his house and he is my father and I am the daughter. The dynamic is … Continue reading