- 26,191 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: 6 Word Story
The Wind By Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 19, 2015 The wind Blew hard, Trees fell! This week’s challenge is to write a short story that is only 6 words long. That’s right, a whole story in only 6 words. … Continue reading
Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge Health club, paid membership, not going. Challenge open Saturday 26th December – Friday 1st January 2016 Welcome to the New Year edition of Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge. For those who have never … Continue reading
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 8. ______________________________________________ Underwater, surprised, he grabbed her strongly. ______________________________________________ This week’s prompt word is HELP!
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 7. The theme this week is Betrayal. ____________________________________________ The luscious lips, not his wife’s.
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No.5. You’re skin’s not the right color. ______________________________________________ Rules: The contest moves onto this week’s round, and the theme I have picked out of my plastic bag filled with notecards is PREJUDICE. You can find … Continue reading
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 3. With all that in mind, the theme for this week’s story has come out as the rather ominous MURDER. You can find my entry below. ________________________________________ Entered by Teresa Dean Smeigh (Tessa) Thrusted his … Continue reading