- 25,970 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Bipolar Disorder
Kicked out of Class – by Tessa Dean I have mentioned before that I was a goody-two-shoes most of the time, but there were times when you had to watch out. I think now after all this time that I … Continue reading
The Rage Within Deep in her dark, torturous mind she would dwell. No one really knew her own personal hell. To the world she presented a woman who was care-free. No one really knew her, not even … Continue reading
The Sword Fight They all waited with bated breath, their swords at the ready, for the command, “Charge!” “Charge! Now!” They all rushed into the war of the century. Everyone lost as their swords of cardboard bent on contact. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ … Continue reading
http://www.tessacandoit.com I am a mental health advocate with a religious outlook on life. See my daily devotions, daily gratitude lists and religious songs along with my outlook on my physical and mental disorders of many kinds.
Hyper by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 I’m hypo-manic, Possibly this is true now. I cannot sit still. Can’t keep hands off hair, Can’t I let them just lay there? Bouncing in the chair. Mind is all over. Cannot … Continue reading
Standing in a Corner – by Teresa Smeigh I was definitely a goody-two-shoes when I was younger. I was mostly terrified of getting in trouble and it didn’t happen often because I didn’t want to be punished. So of the … Continue reading