- 26,103 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Family
Kicked out of Class – by Tessa Dean I have mentioned before that I was a goody-two-shoes most of the time, but there were times when you had to watch out. I think now after all this time that I … Continue reading
Missing Mom on her Birthday by Teresa Smeigh February 2016 Today’s Mom’s Birthday! She is sadly missed by all. Happy Birthday Mom!
My first 2 children were born in a North Carolina military base. At that time the OB was downstairs in the offices and at night they rolled the charts upstairs for any overnight births. With my 2nd baby she was … Continue reading
The Rage Within Deep in her dark, torturous mind she would dwell. No one really knew her own personal hell. To the world she presented a woman who was care-free. No one really knew her, not even … Continue reading
Clean your room! “Yes, Ma,” I bellow back! I pick up the noticeable stuff in the pathway and then pick up my open book. She’ll be happy. My room is never spectacularly clean. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
I wrote this originally way back when Madison Woods was in charge. It eventually became a series and then it broke and I couldn’t fix it up. Here is the original piece I wrote for this particular picture Rochelle is … Continue reading
And now on to the weekend challenge. This weekend what we are asking from you is a little bit different (again). Many of you regularly submit fictional responses to our prompts. This weekend we are asking for a bit of … Continue reading
Prompts come in many different forms. Sometimes, a single word is all you need to get your mind’s wheels turning. Here are six words: HOPE REGRET HOME CHOICE ABUNDANCE SECRET Select one word in this list that speaks to you … Continue reading
Comfort Zone What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity? _____________________________________________ I am not a spontaneous person. I have to prepare and plan right down to the very last thing. I made lists of things we needed … Continue reading
‘nakes Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 When I was still married and the kids were small we lived on a lake. The beach was our front yard. We had ducks and of course we fished either off … Continue reading
While my husband was in the Marine Corps we were finally settled into base housing. They were nothing fancy and not very big, but they did have two bedrooms, a living room with a big door and windows that opened … Continue reading
Day One: Introduce Yourself to the World You’re going to publish a post today. Don’t worry about how your blog looks. Don’t worry if you haven’t given it a name yet, or you’re feeling overwhelmed. Just click “New Post,” and … Continue reading
Anyhow here is a short story of when I was little, remember names changed to protect the innocent (ha,ha,ha). I was too little to remember this. This is my parents’ memories. Swing Set “John where is Tessa?” Carol was tearing … Continue reading