- 26,380 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Mental Health
Kicked out of Class – by Tessa Dean I have mentioned before that I was a goody-two-shoes most of the time, but there were times when you had to watch out. I think now after all this time that I … Continue reading
The Rage Within Deep in her dark, torturous mind she would dwell. No one really knew her own personal hell. To the world she presented a woman who was care-free. No one really knew her, not even … Continue reading
Published by International Bipolar Foundation at http://www.ibpf.org Nutrition: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-disorder-and-how-nutrition-fits Dissociation: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-and-dissociation-world-around-you
Helpless Helplessness: that dull, sick feeling of not being the one at the reins. When did you last feel like that –- and what did you do about it? ___________________________________ I believe that feeling was almost 3 years ago now. … Continue reading
Darkness is not My Friend —– by Teresa Dean Smeigh Nightmares during the night or day, Cannot keep the demons at bay. I always dread the coming night I have to sleep with a light. Darkness is not my friend I wish … Continue reading
Now that I have your attention, yeah me! I can’t sleep. I take enough sleep medications and tranquilizers to kill an elephant (according to my doctor), yet here I sit wide awake. I was asleep for about 45 minutes and … Continue reading