- 22,926 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Haiku Horizons prompt “mirror” number 174
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- 16th Birthday – prompt by Light and Shade Challenge – June 4, 2017
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 74 – Silver Sneakers
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 73 – free health membership at local gym
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- One liner Wednesday – The Marines
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
- Share Your World – May 8th, 2017
- Nerd in the Brain – week end coffee share – graduation party with escort from VFW and Police
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save
- Three Word Wednesday 530 – Shadorma
- Lost Friends! (Shadorma)
- Love! (Haiku)
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge
Category Archives: Ronovan’s Haiku
Ronovan’s Haiku Challenge Words – top & light Top Hats and Lights by Teresa Smeigh June 2016 The top hat was lit From light from the stage above. People were dancing.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #98 Rein&Quest Pull in the Reins and Go! By Teresa Smeigh May 2016 His quest was amusing, He took his horse, grabbed the reins, Off he trotted quick.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #88 Lift&Plan “Teresa’s Healthy Eating Plan” by Teresa Smeigh March 2016 Plan for healthy life. Lift empty fork, put it down. Repeat twenty times.
https://finallyawriter.com/2016/03/06/the-friday-reminder-and-prompt-for-socs-march-516/ Old-Fashioned to Softness by Teresa Smeigh March 2016 Class/Charm Old-fashioned I am, I am rigid in my rules. Teach me softness please.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #84 Milk&Smooth The Milk Bath By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 The milk bath was smooth Sinking down up to my neck. I let the milk cool.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #82 Star&Child “Twinkling Bright” written by Tessa Smeigh February 2016 A gem bright as flame Twinkling bright in its beauty. Gem is snatched quickly.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #82 Star&Child “Virtuoso” written by Tessa Smeigh February 2016 Virtuoso, whiz, The youngster was amazing. She aced the high notes.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #81 Trill&Final Morning Warbling by Teresa Smeigh – January 2016 The bird was warbling As he concluded, silence Reigned the whole area.