- 26,383 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Tanka
Weekly Tanka Prompt Challenge – Week 13 – swell and foam Gentle Waves by Teresa Smeigh September 2016 The swell of water rolls, Gently over my bare feet. The foam disappears back into the sea slowly, As another gently rolls in. … Continue reading
Silver’s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #5 SHAPES & HEART “Pleasing to My Eyes” by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 Shapes everywhere, Pleasing to the heart and eyes. Your mind absorbs them. Pleasing shapes available. For all to enjoy always.
Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #4 Passion & Cheer Depression by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 I’ve lost my passion. Where is my life full of cheer? Why must I be sad? Depression lowers spirit. Go away depression. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For … Continue reading
Silver’s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #3 Hope & Wait My Sweet Lover by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 I wait for my love. Our hope brings us together. Love is in the air. Come to me, my sweet lover. I have missed … Continue reading
Silver’s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #1 Harvest & Moon Harvest Moon by Teresa Smeigh September 2016 The harvest moon shines. We sit around the camp fire. Reflective thinking Brings back summer memories. Looking forward to next spring.
Weekly Tanka Prompt Challenge – Week 12 – Summer & Beer Summer Fun by Teresa Smeigh September 2016 Hot summer sunshine, Searching for a shady patch. Get comfortable. Grab a cold bottle of beer, Stretching out on a lounge chair. … Continue reading