- 26,327 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Writing Prompts
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm Brightly colored skaters, By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 ~~~~~ Warm tights under skirts, Bright colors worn by skaters, Teen girls showing off.
The Doll of Horror! Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright October 2015 The doll was as big as the child. Dressed alike they looked so wild. You would never know the doll beguiled Until you saw her fake smile … Continue reading
___________________________________________ Stormy Weather By Teresa Smeigh Copyright September 2015 The weather had been threatening all day, but the Sanger twins wouldn’t listen to reason and took their sailboat out in the bay. The winds were strong and the sailboat took … Continue reading
Remorse Written by Teresa Smeigh Copyright September 2015 He looked at her body splayed on the floor, She looked like she couldn’t take any more. She barely moved, her cries were weak, He never realized that she was so meek. … Continue reading
by Teresa Smeigh December 2016 He was parched! The rotund man dragged His sore feet House to house. How scandalous people thought! He’d only asked for water. Three Word Wednesday.: 3WW Week No. 515 Parched, adjective: (bone) dry, dried … Continue reading
Beth looked at the little boy standing in front of her with his hands behind his back. He asked if she was Beth. She replied yes. He got down on his one knee and said, “This is for you, … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ The Kidnapping By Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 7, 2015 Nancy and Claire were riding down the roadway with the radio blasting and the convertible top open. Nancy pushed the accelerator down. She wanted to see how fast she … Continue reading
FREEDOM BY TERESA DEAN SMEIGH COPYRIGHT OCTOBER 2015 Freedom rings the bell Of liberty through the land. Hear it ring proudly! Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog … Continue reading
Bonnie Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 2015 She tried to concentrate on her painting, but she could hear soft noises from over by the large oak tree. “Mommy?” came a little child’s voice. Then “Mommy, is that you?” … Continue reading
Haiku Challenge – Wing Uplifting Wings by Teresa Dean Smeigh The breeze filled its wings, As the bird prepared for takeoff Into the unknown.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #67 Cheer&Call Ronovan’s Weekly Haiku’s The Last Call The last call approached, Waitresses cheer loudly now, One more boys let’s go!
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #74 Cake&Wolf ______________________________ The Cake by Teresa Smeigh The cake on counter Thought it safe from dog while gone. He wolfed it down quickly.
Spurned Jesus’ Love by Teresa Smeigh February 2016 I spurned his love, For forty years. He stayed with me Through the tears. I came back to Him Wanting forgiveness. He forgave me I’m told, No need to confess. Jesus died on … Continue reading
Prompt of – car – Used for the story “What an Arm!” by Teresa (Tessa) Smeigh Copyright February 2016 – 149 words, genre: flash fiction ~~~~ Janis had packed enough for the trip to the beach with 3 babies. Janey … Continue reading
Susie looked at her poor toys. The three of them the firemen saved and threw outside. They were soaking wet from the firemen putting out the fire in her house and they hadn’t had time to dry yet. As … Continue reading
Tara’s Thin Spiral Notebook – prompt weekly The prompt is: storm The sky was darkening quickly. Annie scrambled to gather her things and get inside before the storm started. As she leaned against a tree, a knife slashed into the … Continue reading
Image from WikiCommons, taken by Andrea Pavenello and used under the Creative Commons Agreement Dinner by Teresa Smeigh January 2017 The kitchen smelled odd and the guests were starting to fidget. They admired the lovely table setting in the dining … Continue reading
(5) Words: | WATCH | EDGE | PROOF | PAUSE | SOOTH | The Proof – by Teresa Smeigh August 2016 Pause to watch, Looking for the proof. Along edge, Peek over. Try to forget what you see, Calmly sooth your nerves. Teresa … Continue reading
I wrote this last week for another prompt and I think it also fits “Wicked Meandering” and so I am combining them with a few changes. Our Write Side’s Master Class Light and Shade Challenge Image from WikiCommons, taken by … Continue reading
My Weekly Writing Challenge The Appearing Unicorn by Teresa Smeigh January 2016 I attempt to blow my horn And there appears a unicorn. That’s not a sheep, I begin to weep. I shouldn’t have been born.