- 26,370 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Book
I write a lot of my stories as serial stories using prompts. I have many different stories, the longest one is 50 parts if I am not mistaken. My current one is here and still in progress. You can use … Continue reading
I have now completed the first part of my memoir. There are 9 chapters. Click here or on the page above that says book – “Government Property – A Memoir of a Military Wife” for the link to read it. Tessa – Advocate … Continue reading
First off I am sorry to have been missing so long, but I am just getting over a severe case of colitis and my stomach is finally allowing me to eat solid foods, very limited solid foods, but solid foods. … Continue reading
To read the new chapters or even the old ones if you haven’t read them, go to the link here. Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my … Continue reading
Chapter 3 Chapters 1 & 2 Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my old work mostly although occasionally I do add something new here), new work is … Continue reading
I am writing a memoir. It won’t be published in the standard way. I am planning on publishing it here on my blog for all to read. The future may change things, but for now, this is the way I … Continue reading
Click here to re-read or to read for the first time. Chapters 1 and 2 are done. Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my old work mostly … Continue reading
I have published chapter two of my book “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives”. Click here for the chapter itself or here for the page that contains all the chapters if you missed the first one. Tessa – Advocate for … Continue reading
I am writing a book, but not publishing it the standard way. I am publishing it in pieces here on my 2 blogs.
I have created a page on my other blog and put it at the top with my other pages. It is called “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives – a Memoir” and I will post reminders to makes sure if … Continue reading