- 23,423 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Attention all followers, I am going to move everything from this blog and let it go. I can’t keep up 2 of them.
- Heaven (Haiku)
- My Savior (poetry)
- Haiku Horizons prompt “mirror” number 174
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- 16th Birthday – prompt by Light and Shade Challenge – June 4, 2017
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- One liner Wednesday – The Marines
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
- Share Your World – May 8th, 2017
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save
- Three Word Wednesday 530 – Shadorma
- Lost Friends! (Shadorma)
- Love! (Haiku)
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge
Tag Archives: Colleen
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp By Teresa Smeigh May 2017 Needles clean and sharp Pierce the skin swiftly, less pain I hate insulin Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses -Author of Articles, Stories … Continue reading
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save By Teresa Smeigh April 2017 Lead pipe, pierce his heart! Go now and get it over. No one can save you.
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge # 31 – PEACE & TEAR By Teresa Smeigh April 2017 Peace settled slowly Over the dark, war-torn lands. Tears glistened in eyes.