- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Family
Prompts come in many different forms. Sometimes, a single word is all you need to get your mind’s wheels turning. Here are six words: HOPE REGRET HOME CHOICE ABUNDANCE SECRET Select one word in this list that speaks to you … Continue reading
Comfort Zone What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity? _____________________________________________ I am not a spontaneous person. I have to prepare and plan right down to the very last thing. I made lists of things we needed … Continue reading
While my husband was in the Marine Corps we were finally settled into base housing. They were nothing fancy and not very big, but they did have two bedrooms, a living room with a big door and windows that opened … Continue reading
Day Six: Make an Irresistible “About” Page You’ve now completed the first week — congrats! It’s been an incredible experience to read your stories, watch you getting your blogging legs, and see the connections you’re making. This week, you’ll continue … Continue reading
Day One: Introduce Yourself to the World You’re going to publish a post today. Don’t worry about how your blog looks. Don’t worry if you haven’t given it a name yet, or you’re feeling overwhelmed. Just click “New Post,” and … Continue reading