- 25,833 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Feelings
I have published chapter two of my book “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives”. Click here for the chapter itself or here for the page that contains all the chapters if you missed the first one. Tessa – Advocate for … Continue reading
I am writing a book, but not publishing it the standard way. I am publishing it in pieces here on my 2 blogs.
I have created a page on my other blog and put it at the top with my other pages. It is called “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives – a Memoir” and I will post reminders to makes sure if … Continue reading
I have been working on updating both of my blogs and trashing a lot of poems I wrote that I simply can’t imagine I wrote. I am also moving most of the posts up to repost so that all the … Continue reading
My first 2 children were born in a North Carolina military base. At that time the OB was downstairs in the offices and at night they rolled the charts upstairs for any overnight births. With my 2nd baby she was … Continue reading
http://www.tessacandoit.com I am a mental health advocate with a religious outlook on life. See my daily devotions, daily gratitude lists and religious songs along with my outlook on my physical and mental disorders of many kinds.
Prompts come in many different forms. Sometimes, a single word is all you need to get your mind’s wheels turning. Here are six words: HOPE REGRET HOME CHOICE ABUNDANCE SECRET Select one word in this list that speaks to you … Continue reading
Comfort Zone What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity? _____________________________________________ I am not a spontaneous person. I have to prepare and plan right down to the very last thing. I made lists of things we needed … Continue reading