- 26,329 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Friday Fictioneers
Sneaky Jag sneaked carefully through the thicket and into the open field next door. He quickly ran across the field where a small river ran beside a road. He has wanted to explore this area since the bomb, but his … Continue reading
Friday Fictioneers Photo Prompt by Rochelle Wisoff Fields, click here to go to her site. Misty – written by Teresa Dean Smeigh Heather can barely see her hand in front of her face as she crashes through the fog enshrouded … Continue reading
This is a short story for Rochelle Wisoff-Fields “Friday Fictioneers” which is a 100 word fiction piece on the photo prompt. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As the Johnson family stepped out of the car parked on the side of the road, they looked … Continue reading
This is a short story for Rochelle Wisoff-Fields “Friday Fictioneers” which is a 100 word fiction piece on the photo promt. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Fun Land is so much better on sunny days, but the kids were having fun throwing snowballs and … Continue reading
Our Favorite Place Before the fog had burned off, I was sitting under the trees waiting for Eric. He had asked me to meet him this morning in our favorite spot so he could show me something. I was so excited. … Continue reading
Hours were spent making a candle to give to her best friend for her wedding. Ginny had created a small bride and groom to stand side by side. They even resembled Rory and Sue. She left it on the … Continue reading