- 26,103 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Mental Health
The Rage Within Deep in her dark, torturous mind she would dwell. No one really knew her own personal hell. To the world she presented a woman who was care-free. No one really knew her, not even … Continue reading
The Path By Teresa Smeigh She never chose the easy life path. She had to cut, hack out her swath. She searched for her method of attack, But knew she had to find a working tack. There were days she got … Continue reading
Published by International Bipolar Foundation at http://www.ibpf.org Nutrition: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-disorder-and-how-nutrition-fits Dissociation: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-and-dissociation-world-around-you
Darkness is not My Friend —– by Teresa Dean Smeigh Nightmares during the night or day, Cannot keep the demons at bay. I always dread the coming night I have to sleep with a light. Darkness is not my friend I wish … Continue reading