- 23,155 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge # 45 – #Haiku #Haibun or #Tanka: Hate & Pride
- Weekly Smile Week 83 – lowering my blood sugar levels
- The Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS Aug. 5/17
- Heaven (Haiku)
- The Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS July 15/17
- My Savior (poetry)
- Weekly Writing Prompt #95
- Haiku Horizons prompt “mirror” number 174
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- 16th Birthday – prompt by Light and Shade Challenge – June 4, 2017
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 74 – Silver Sneakers
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 73 – free health membership at local gym
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- One liner Wednesday – The Marines
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge
Tag Archives: Poems
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp By Teresa Smeigh May 2017 Needles clean and sharp Pierce the skin swiftly, less pain I hate insulin Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses -Author of Articles, Stories … Continue reading
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save By Teresa Smeigh April 2017 Lead pipe, pierce his heart! Go now and get it over. No one can save you.
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge # 31 – PEACE & TEAR By Teresa Smeigh April 2017 Peace settled slowly Over the dark, war-torn lands. Tears glistened in eyes.
By Teresa Smeigh December 2016 The eyes so dark and mystifying. The mouth red and smoothing telling. Two breasts bouncing. Two hips sexily swaying. Two legs everyone is watching. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author … Continue reading
Haiku Horizons prompt “time” Subjectivity by Teresa Smeigh June 2016 Time is subjective. For some, time whizzes by fast. You can miss so much.