- 23,150 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge # 45 – #Haiku #Haibun or #Tanka: Hate & Pride
- Weekly Smile Week 83 – lowering my blood sugar levels
- The Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS Aug. 5/17
- Heaven (Haiku)
- The Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS July 15/17
- My Savior (poetry)
- Weekly Writing Prompt #95
- Haiku Horizons prompt “mirror” number 174
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- 16th Birthday – prompt by Light and Shade Challenge – June 4, 2017
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 74 – Silver Sneakers
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Smile Week 73 – free health membership at local gym
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- One liner Wednesday – The Marines
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge
Tag Archives: Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #98 Rein&Quest Pull in the Reins and Go! By Teresa Smeigh May 2016 His quest was amusing, He took his horse, grabbed the reins, Off he trotted quick.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #84 Milk&Smooth The Milk Bath By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 The milk bath was smooth Sinking down up to my neck. I let the milk cool.
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #82 Star&Child “Twinkling Bright” written by Tessa Smeigh February 2016 A gem bright as flame Twinkling bright in its beauty. Gem is snatched quickly.