- 26,103 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Sunday Photo Fiction
Photo by A Mixed Bag 2011 With a Quack, Quack Here By Teresa Smeigh January 2016 We lived in a medium-sized home on the lake. We had a small beach out front. Ducks and their poop is messy. Who wants … Continue reading
A Life-Saver Written by Tessa Smeigh copyright November 2015 “Heave-ho,” yelled Joe the head of the “Floating Joe’s.” Joe was in charge of a group of rafts. They were practicing for a race against another group in a few days. … Continue reading
Sunday Photo Fiction – September 27th 2015 Molly Sue and Polly Lou were at it again. Fussing and fuming over who was the prettiest. The two girls were identical twins and both were ugly as sin. No man this side … Continue reading
The Cemetery By Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright August 31, 2015 “The cemetery spread along the area known as Devils Abode.” Shawna and Lucas spent many happy afternoons here reading the tombstones and guessing at what they couldn’t. They … Continue reading
The Ceremony By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 “The ceremony is about to start. Places everyone, but watch your step. There is a hole in the floor. A nasty fall could incur.” The people shuffled about for places. Watching … Continue reading
______________________________________________ The Watch Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 The watch was different. intriguing to the two boys. They snuck it out of Ronald’s mom’s bedroom while she was showering and then out of the house to inspect … Continue reading
Amusement City written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 “Amusement park closes in 15 minutes. Rides closed to all except those in the lined waiting area already.” Roger and Johnny run up to the huge haunted castle. A … Continue reading
Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 Lovey Dovey A pair of love doves, Hiding from our perusal. Love is all around!